Wednesday, December 8, 2010

An UPDATE from UPSTATE... NewYork

Well Kyle and I are finishing up our stay here in Rochester NewYork. We have been here for a little over 2 months and have enjoyed it so far! Its been fun being close to Amy, Nate, and little Ryan and Terriann, Todd, Wes and Ty and of course everyone else! Rick treated all of us to a Thanksgiving feast at the hotel that the boys are remodeling. It was actually nice to be catered to.... speaking of being catered to these past two months that is what kyle has had to do for me. I've been soo sick because I'M PREGNANT... ok i know this is old news for many but I am officially announcing the newest addition to our small Merkley Family. I have been so sick. At about 7 weeks kyle had to take me to the hospital because i was dehydrated. They pumped me full of fluids and filled me with a life saving drug Zofran! Life Saving... really i don't think my knees could take it one more time on our bathroom floor. The greatest part of the hospital visit was getting to see the little beans heartbeat. And this helped make it a little more real for me.

So there you have it the BIG news and next tues the 14th we will share somemore big news with everyone! We love you all and are sorry it has been soo long!

No comments:

Post a Comment