Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I am HORRIBLE at this how do all of you do it?!

Well we are off to another semester. Kyle has a heavy load of credits and is taking a refereeing class inorder to be a certified ref. He says he likes it so far and is excited to be making a few extra bucks reffing games. My favorite class this semester is Clothing Construction! It's a sewing class and so far i have made a pillow case... the fabric here is sooo expensive, so i went to the clearance rack and found a few awkward peices to put together. It looks fun so far! We are practicing using a serger on the pillow case and our next project is ELASTIC waisted pants. Yuck. I am sorry but I hate elastic lately. So the flower headbands are really in right now and tons of girls wear them on campus. I started trying some out and its been a lot of fun. Kyle is glad because i get my craft fix from shreading old t-shirts and what ever i can get my hands on to make them. So far they have been a hit but im just too nice to sell them... i like giving things away. We are looking forward to seeing everyone in a few months. Our plan right now is to go to the Wilkin's Reunion in June and then at the end of July the to Merkley Reunion. I am so glad I have such a great family on both sides! We love you all and will see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Finally Stacy. I look all the time...where are the pictures.? You are young and supposed to be with this kind of stuff. Can't wait to see you this summer. Love you guys and miss you a ton

    ReplyDelete